This tour will allow you to discover the rich heritage of the Beaujolais with local winemakers!
First, explanations will be provided on the geological and historical context of the Beaujolais and the winery from the Middle Ages until today.
Then you will visit the vat house to learn more about the winemaking process of Beaujolais wines
Finally, you will enjoy a commented tasting of 7 to 8 wines paired with a plate of local cheeses or cold meat.
Two cuvées of Beaujolais Blanc will be introduced: the Ammonite cuvée, pale gold color with white flowers and citrus fruits aromas, and the aged in oak barrels cuvée, pale gold color and oaky flavour, much appreciated by winemakers.
You will then taste two Beaujolais-Villages, made from old vines on a very steep granite hillside. These cuvées are made from old vines (55 to 105 years old) cultivated using sustainable viticulture for more than 20 years in order to respect the environment.
You will then discover our Crus, from the exceptional sandy soils of the Brouilly hillside. The Brouilly which expresses itself in roundness and fineness with aromas of violets, and the Côte de Brouilly which has benefited from a year of ageing in oak barrels and which opens on notes of cherry and kirsch ...
To finish, a delicacy of sweet wine, from late harvest, our Perles de Viognier or Pinot gris. Two atypical grape varieties for astonishing wines.
Covid-19 : the wineries are open. More infos
Tour and tasting : Beaujolais experience
Domaine Emmanuel Fellot, Rivolet, Beaujolais
From 1 to 6
- Languages spoken : English, French
- Payment methods : Credit card, Bank check, Cash
- Beaujolais Blanc Ammonite Chardonnay2019 - White wine8.90€More infosAppellation : BeaujolaisGrape variety : ChardonnayStyle : Dry whiteAppellation : BeaujolaisGrape variety : ChardonnayStyle : Dry whiteok
- Beaujolais Blanc élevé en fût de chêne2019 - White wine9.90€More infosAppellation : BeaujolaisGrape variety : ChardonnayStyle : Dry whiteAppellation : BeaujolaisGrape variety : ChardonnayStyle : Dry whiteok
- Brouilly2018 - Red wine10.60€More infosAppellation : BrouillyGrape variety : GamayStyle : Full-bodied redAppellation : BrouillyGrape variety : GamayStyle : Full-bodied redok
- Côte de Brouilly élevé en fût de chêne2017 - Red wine13€More infosAppellation : Cote de BrouillyGrape variety : GamayStyle : Full-bodied redAppellation : Cote de BrouillyGrape variety : GamayStyle : Full-bodied redok
- 1.5LLes Cailloux2017 - Red wine30€More infosAppellation : Cote de BrouillyGrape variety : GamayStyle : Full-bodied redAppellation : Cote de BrouillyGrape variety : GamayStyle : Full-bodied redok
- Beaujolais-Villages Rosé2020 - Rosé wine7€More infosAppellation : Beaujolais VillagesGrape variety : GamayStyle : Fruity roséAppellation : Beaujolais VillagesGrape variety : GamayStyle : Fruity roséok
LocalisationDomaine Emmanuel Fellot, 1051, chemin de Pierre-Filant, 69640 Rivolet
Get my itinerary
Discovery of our wines
From 1 to 6
Tasting in the cellar of our White Beaujolais from the Chardonnay grape variety, of our Gamay between Beaujolais-Villages ad Crus: the Brouilly and Côte de Brouilly aged in oak barrels... More
Tour and tasting
Bike trip in the Beaujolais region
From 1 to 2
We offer you a ride with our two electrically assisted VTC bikes around our vineyards followed by a presentation of the estate and the tasting of our wines.... More