You will discover the family and wine history of the estate as well as the different processes that go into the production of our wines. The large Reignac vat room, the concrete eggs, as well as the 1000 barrels arranged on the OXOline rotating tins testify to the harmonious marriage between tradition and modernity.
We will walk through the vines and discover together the exceptional terroir of Château de Reignac. The vine "changes its dress" four times a year to show us each time another "chapter" of its life. Come and visit us during the summer to get to know the vines in all their beauty or come back in winter and be charmed by "the sleeping beauty"...
Our discovery will continue in the spacious Reignac park, preserved since the 15th century, and we walk among century-old trees, witnesses of our passion. Falling under the spell of the Château de Reignac, Gustave Eiffel designed a remarkable greenhouse, located in the heart of the park. Behind the greenhouse we discover our large vegetable garden where you can picnic on request.
A 16th century dovecote is the last, but not the least stop on the tour. Mr Vatelot renovated the pigeon house in 1998 to transform it into an incredible tasting tower unique in the world. You can discover the three levels of the tower : on the top floor, the dovecote offers a remarkable view of the castle, the greenhouse, the vegetable garden, the vineyards and the park.
Discover, learn, enjoy, enjoy, spend an extraordinary moment: these are the key words of our last "stop". The stars of this tasting: one white, three red and you!
Tour and tasting : Tour and Prestige Tasting
Château de Reignac, Saint Loubes, Bordeaux
up to 12
- Languages spoken : English, French
- Payment methods : Credit card, Bank check, Cash, American Express
- Blanc de Reignac2018 - White wine25€More infosAppellation : Bordeaux SuperieurGrape varieties : Sauvignon blanc, Sauvignon gris, SémillonStyle : Fruity whiteAppellation : Bordeaux SuperieurGrape varieties : Sauvignon blanc, Sauvignon gris, SémillonStyle : Fruity whiteok
- Château de Reignac2015 - Red wine9.50€More infosAppellation : Bordeaux SuperieurGrape varieties : Cabernet franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot noirStyle : Fruity red, Full-bodied redAppellation : Bordeaux SuperieurGrape varieties : Cabernet franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot noirStyle : Fruity red, Full-bodied redok
- Grand Vin de Reignac2015 - Red wine21.50€More infosAppellation : Bordeaux SuperieurGrape varieties : Cabernet franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot noirStyle : Full-bodied redAppellation : Bordeaux SuperieurGrape varieties : Cabernet franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot noirStyle : Full-bodied redok
- BALTHVS2011 - Red wine60€More infosAppellation : Bordeaux SuperieurGrape variety : Merlot noirStyle : Full-bodied redAppellation : Bordeaux SuperieurGrape variety : Merlot noirStyle : Full-bodied redok
LocalisationChâteau de Reignac, 38, chemin de Reignac, 33450 Saint Loubes
Get my itinerary
Tour and tasting
up to 12
Tour of our facilities, chapel, cellar, vineyards and tasting of three of our wines in our former 16th century dovecote... More
Tour and tasting
Visit "Reignac and its garden of scents"
up to 12
Take part in an unique experience that will delight your olfactory and gustatory senses.... More