Tour and tasting in the Domaine Joliet winery :
- This tour starts with a presentation of the winery, its history, and a quick overview of our winegrowing approach in the vineyard located in front of the 12th century "Manoir de la Perrière".
- Then, we will go in the 12th century cellars of the mansion where we will taste all available wines : generally 3 Fixin 1er Cru "Clos de la Perrière" wines (high-class tasting of wines sold between 20 to 60€ for each bottle). I will personally comment this tasting with explanations of the main wine-making techniques we use, the different wine appellations of Burgundy and the tasting techniques. I will do my best to answer to all kind of questions, no matter how complex they are.
- We will end the tour with a visit of the 12th century wine press, built by the monks of Cîteaux.
Covid-19 : discover the health measures
Tour and tasting : Discovery of the domaine Joliet winery
Domaine Joliet, Fixin, Burgundy
up to 9
- Languages spoken : English, French
- Payment methods : Credit card, Bank check, Cash, American Express
- Fixin 1er Cru Clos de la Perrière2018 - White wine65€More infosAppellation : FixinGrape variety : ChardonnayStyle : Fruity whiteAppellation : FixinGrape variety : ChardonnayStyle : Fruity whiteok
- Fixin 1er Cru2017 - Red wine30€More infosAppellation : FixinGrape variety : Pinot noirStyle : Fruity redAppellation : FixinGrape variety : Pinot noirStyle : Fruity redok
- Fixin 1er Cru Clos de la Perrière2017 - Red wine60€More infosAppellation : FixinGrape variety : Pinot noirStyle : Fruity redAppellation : FixinGrape variety : Pinot noirStyle : Fruity redok
LocalisationDomaine Joliet, Manoir de la Perrière, 21220 Fixin
Get my itinerary