About the winery
"Les Pierres d'Aurèle" is a winery composed of 20 ha vineyard on typical soils of the region of Chenonceaux (flint clays and sedimentary sands). Depending on the vine area we produce AOC Touraine, Touraine Chenonceaux or Crémant de Loire, using different grape varieties such as Sauvignon Blanc, Grolleau, Gamay, Pineau d'Aunis, ... see more
- Activities prices : 0€ to 12€
- Wine prices : 6€ to 20€
- Languages spoken : English, French
- Payment methods : Credit card, Bank check, Cash
- Kids area
- Motorhome parking
Disabled facilitiesi- Physical impairments
- Physical impairmentsok
- Dogs allowed
- Picnic area
Discovery of our wines
From 1 to 2
Commented tasting of 3 wines from the winery in the tasting room...
From 1 to 15
Commented tasting of 5 wines paired with local goat cheese...
Tour and tasting
Visit of a Touraine winery
From 1 to 15
Guided tour of vines & cellar to discover the wineyard and the region's history, the sustainable viticulture, followed by a tasting....
- Phillo2021 - White wine10€More infosAppellation : TouraineGrape variety : Sauvignon blancStyle : Fruity whiteAppellation : TouraineGrape variety : Sauvignon blancStyle : Fruity whiteok
- Pyros2018 - Red wine10€More infosAppellation : TouraineGrape variety : GamayStyle : Fruity redAppellation : TouraineGrape variety : GamayStyle : Fruity redok