Wine harvest season in Bordeaux
Book a tour or a grape harvest workshop
If you spend a day or a week end in Bordeaux, discover a selection of wineries and chateaux open during grape harvest time in the Bordeaux vineyards (august, september, october 2019) to make you visit their cellars or to make you participate to manual harvest workshop. In Saint Emilion, Sauternes, Pessac Leognan or in the Medoc wine areas, you will thus learn in a fun way how Bordeaux wines are made.
There is no match to your search but you can move the map to find wineries nearby or you can change your search. You can also discover the following wine regions : Alsace, Beaujolais, Bordeaux, Burgundy, Champagne, Cognac, Languedoc-Roussillon, Provence, Rhône Valley, South West, Loire Valley !
Frequently asked questions
- Château Mauvinon, 392 certified customer ratings
- Château Pape Clément, Grand Cru Classé, 381 certified customer ratings
- Château Bernateau, 369 certified customer ratings
- Château de Chambrun & Château Moncets
- Château de Pressac, Grand Cru Classé
- Château Lagrange, Grand Cru Classé